Sunday, December 18, 2016

We need more pvp areas in ESO

We need more pvp areas, minigames or something different, i completed main questline on one character and that's it, now i only pvp but cyrodiil and IC are really boring now man, its not fun at all, not to mention server issues. Gilberto RĂ­os I totally agree, I think smaller scale pvp like arenas or battlegrounds would be great. Buy FFXIV Gil I like how they release their content, instead of waiting like 2 years for a damn expansion. If you were to take all that has been released for eso, it would equal to an expansion pack for wow or something.

Been waiting for info and so long, now we got it! I certainly hope that furniture isn't expensive when it comes. Time to get buddies together, drink ale ?? and just chill!  Can't find another place to bitch but we cant leave imperial sewers. I you go to top city it's a infinite load screen. If you go back to cyrodiil it's a infinite load screen. Fix your shit before you make new shit that don't work eso. I noticed some Orc 'tapestries' (wall-hangings?) in the small Orc home, which then led me to wonder -- beyond wood furniture, can textiles (rugs, tapestries, etc) be player crafted to decorate a home?

I'm very much interested in my own decore however what great use will this have I see Crafting areas which I find great for people that don't want to head to town and deal with the delay I got my Coin all saved up for a large home.I can't wait been playing since Launch.And I love,Love the game.Its the best looking MMORPG out there in my opinion.What other MMORPG you know that gives us four Major updates a year?I hope they make a update soon for us magic users.Like the Psijic Order. Plus,add a new skill line would be cool as hell. You are close luv. Cheap FFXIV Gil But its Vivenne The Grand Enchanter. Im still waiting to hit up the Summer Set Isles!!! But yes, Cheap FFXIV Gil eso is fucking great! What your ID. Mines is @dundress add me. however I don't see well storage options and yes I understand banking can store stuff but look a house isn't just a house until you can store shit in it XD.... But that may just me and I enjoy the fun stuff in decorating (Hopefully I didn't miss that they said they would allow storage when reading but I'm pretty sure I didn't)  Still looking for a decent guild to join on Xbox US, so if anyone has or is a member of a decent one, LMK

 Think you need to fix your support system before doing more expansions...two days I've been trying to contact you guys through support but I can't even get an automated response or password reset email...my account has been compromised...yet nobody is able to help me? Only posting this on here in hopes that someone will see it and try to help me out...the forums were a waste of time as well...Message me at Darth Cutshaw. We're "The Children of Skyrim"

No comments:

Post a Comment