Wednesday, December 28, 2016

zergfeat PvP

They said that it'll use existing skills, and sometimes multiple ones: for instance a bed might require both Woodworking and Clothier.  I alpha and beta tested this game, was a dang good game but just didnt suck me into the world.... this may really help. Mostly why spend time on this instead of fixing the broken, boring, zergfeat PvP?  Yeah if you've played during beta it's almost a different game. It would take me a long time just to type all of the improvements. Buy Blade and Soul Gold  Are wars fought 1v1? I thought zerging was how you win wars. Sure, in a perfect world without lag. Hardwire your console if that's what you play on. It doesn't eliminate it 100%, but it reduces it significantly.

I run hard wired fiber optic, the lag is so bad, it's not playable most days. I agree they should fix the lag first before spending time on this. The fish bowl has been over flowing and eso just keeps adding water. I'm on PC with super fast hard wired connection and the lag is really bad most times. Not to mention the map is bare. Changes need to be made to PvP before adding stupid houses. I don't get how some people's lag is so bad. After I hardwired my PS4 the lag all but stopped, not completely, Cheap Blade and Soul Gold I still get a spike here and there, but it's virtually non-existent since. As for the bare map in Cyrodiil, well I can tell you that on PS4 Scourge always has action in it. I'm not saying your issues don't exist, but I really haven't seen or experienced them from my standpoint.

Yes.. I'm on ps4 and scourge. It's ridiculous with lag. Skills bars lock up, skills don't work, no damage numbers, blue screens and kicked off the server. The worst decision they made was dumping everyone on one 30 day campaign with champion points. I don't wanna run on a non cp server. Why grind as many cp points as I have not to use them. All my builds are built around them.If anything, they should have opened a 3rd 30 day campaign or make everything 7 day campaigns. I don't really care. Just fix the dam servers.

 Will it be SWG housing where you have your own plot of land and everything or will it be more like EQ2 housing where you just go into an instance? Can we let people store stuff there and charge them for it? Houses are instanced, so you don't have to worry about racing to grab the perfect spot of land. That was part of the fun though, finding that perfect spot.  I disagree. I found the perfect spot many times in ArcheAge. They were taken. No thanks. I fully support instanced housing. Can we let people store stuff there and charge them for it?

No comments:

Post a Comment